• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Show user is online

I was going to go with "On the Air!" instead of "Online". I'll try "Tuned in" as well and see how that looks :)

Quick question, how can we move it so that it's off of the username just a bit more. It's kind of resting on it right now (see attached)

Attachments

• UserOnline.webp
    UserOnline.webp
    7.1 KB · Views: 75
I have an error with this mod..

Call to undefined method XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread::_getUserOnlineInfo()

I have an error with this mod..

Call to undefined method XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread::_getUserOnlineInfo()

Sounds like the controller add-on isn't being applied.

However, I'm playing with a version for Beta 4 that eliminates all the code edits (and any template edit of consequence). Should have that posted by tomorrow morning. I'd hold off on installing until that is released. :)

Sounds like the controller add-on isn't being applied.

However, I'm playing with a version for Beta 4 that eliminates all the code edits (and any template edit of consequence). Should have that posted by tomorrow morning. I'd hold off on installing until that is released. :)

Arik, may I ask you to make a little update to the plugin to support template hooks. I've searched templates and there are several hooks in 'message_user_info', so it means we don't need template editing, except message_user_info.css I think...

Arik, may I ask you to make a little update to the plugin to support template hooks. I've searched templates and there are several hooks in 'message_user_info', so it means we don't need template editing, except message_user_info.css I think...
Most of that is already done, actually. The CSS can also be dumped into the EXTRA.css template.

I just have a few small updates that I need to make, then I can release it.

Top Bottom