Show Us your XF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice site!

I notice you have Google Translate in your menu bar. I believe the chat integration you have offers translations. That tool works better then Google Translate, as Google logs users out whenever they translate. They can log back in but every time they change from one post to the next, it will log the user out again.

Is that Comet Chat? or Arrow Chat? If you can offer any feedback as to how your experience is with the tool, I would appreciate it.
Thanks for the compliment. The skin is a cooperative effort between one of my designers and I...she made the graphics and I put it together. It's actually from a scrap kit she sells.

I use google because it is a known entity and my designers are use to using it but if it gets to be an issue, I will consider removing it. (I have a couple of French, German and a Dutch designer)

It's Comet Chat and since it's still new there and underused on it's previous site of WLSurgery Help, I can't tell you about it that much but I DO like it better than another alternative, Meebo. Meebo has annoying ads. And is forever looping when you are trying to sign in but I think much of that is the load it is carrying on the site I have used it on...a very big site and extremely active.

Liz

The widget can be placed anywhere you like. A sidebar, the footer, header, etc. Basically you just copy the code they offer and paste it where you want it to appear.

If possible could you remove hot-topics.be and replace it with colonial-forces.be?

Would be great :) hot topics is no longer.

If possible could you remove hot-topics.be and replace it with colonial-forces.be?

Would be great :) hot topics is no longer.
There are a lot of sites on the list that are "no longer". Karrott hasn't been around in a little while.

An independent fan based forum site - not all finished and not yet published (advertised). Started on it yesterday :) Just put in a front portal module. So click on forums to see it properly (there's yet no modules on the fp).

www.gamesaladforum.com

My website uses a combination of wordpress and xenforo and many amazing xenforo mods. We are currently using the beautiful xenique style and are slowly editing it to our needs. Let me know what you think. We are a writing/rp community that is slowly growing :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom