Show Us your XF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Okay, HOW did you get those category strips to show images like that? Helpers?

I'm asking because the only thing that's keeping me from switching my call of duty site from vb to xenforo is that its very heavily modded, and one of the best features of the skin would have to be those types of category strips that you have in there.

I made a table in the template :)

I gotta say that looks pretty darn awesome!
It's a great looking site :) well done!

Thanks <3

Well its nothing fancy. I just had no other use for a forum so I started a general forum so I could play with XenForo.

http://www.chatwhatever.com

As I said its nothing fancy. I want to one day convert my main site over to XF. I am waiting for XF to add a few things so import goes smoothly and I do not loose anything.

Good luck with the site bud, I run a PS3 site. Plenty of styles out there, you might wanna look at the blackend style, Here

Thanks Paul :)
Yeah there is millions of sites for gaming so it does make it very difficult :mad:. My plan is to just use the forum for friends that I currently game with and if others sign up then its a bonus.

Thanks Paul :)
Yeah there is millions of sites for gaming so it does make it very difficult :mad:. My plan is to just use the forum for friends that I currently game with and if others sign up then its a bonus.
Competition is tough. Install 8wayrun's addons. Events is good for organising game nights. Media for showing of your gaming vids.

Well its nothing fancy. I just had no other use for a forum so I started a general forum so I could play with XenForo.

http://www.chatwhatever.com

As I said its nothing fancy. I want to one day convert my main site over to XF. I am waiting for XF to add a few things so import goes smoothly and I do not loose anything.

I think some parts of your forum look good. I like the navigation look in the header navbar area. And the forum status icons look a lot better than the stock ones used here, even though they are the same image design.

The logo banner could do with being a little better overall, done to polish things of better. Slightly bigger text used that's a little more clear and well defined (no rough edges).

www.azurefrost.com

It's pretty dead but that's because the forum at this point is more of a back up forum in case my main forum crashes, it gives the members a place to chat. That being said, I do have big plans for it. It's the forum for a parody group I just started. We're working on our first series and the first episode, so until that makes a big hit on youtube, the forum will stay virtually silent. :(

www.azurefrost.com

It's pretty dead but that's because the forum at this point is more of a back up forum in case my main forum crashes, it gives the members a place to chat. That being said, I do have big plans for it. It's the forum for an anime parody group I just started. We're working on our first series and the first episode, so until that makes a big hit on youtube, the forum will stay virtually silent. :(
ugh I do not like that huuuuge shoutbox right at the top.

That was installed last night because my main forum went down and my members needed a place to chat. It's also there to provide Darkimmortal feedback (he made the shoutbox). It will be modified once the forum has more meaning than a test ground and back up board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom