Show Us your XF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Ati .. corrected now, though still got Africa and Asia to type in so may make another sort order error. Appreciate the greeting too :)

Very nice site, I like the style. Now if you change out those default forum status icons for some that match your style, you've got a winner.
Good luck!
Well, thank you for the warm welcome :) Glad you like the style. Took some hours to build it in a way I wanted it :)

Will try to find some status icons, thanks for pointing out. The more I do with XF, the more I like it.

Hey Jake, someone posted in another thread that it looked like about 50% of the sites listed as 'active" no longer exist. I disputed that, but then, having some time on my hands, went through the list in your first couple of posts, and sure enough... there are ALOT of sites that are no longer, but are still on the active list.

I know that you can't and shouldn't be expected to keep up with this, so I made a list of the ones that are not in existence any longer, plus the ones where the url is wrong.
Let me know if you want me to PC these to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom