Show Us your XF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. Re-installed the 1.0.0 version today (after some minor testing with beta 1 months ago).

What a huge step this software has taken. Really happy with it.

http://www.playdepartment.com

We are running a bigger community here as well but we are forced to use the obsolete vB 4.1.x because it's essential for us to have our vbseo urls and the download2 mod. The moment those come available for XF we are coming!!!!

We are running a bigger community here as well but we are forced to use the obsolete vB 4.1.x because it's essential for us to have our vbseo urls and the download2 mod. The moment those come available for XF we are coming!!!!
vBSEO has stated many times that they will not even consider making a XenForo version of its software.

Scrapped the one my second license was on as I wasn't feeling it...had a change of heart about a week ago...went live about 2 hours ago, still no front door or logo and the colors may change but not by much as I don't want to go too far off the main colors on this one.

Anyway, this one is WLSurgeryHelp.com and I already have people signing up.

Scrapped the one my second license was on as I wasn't feeling it...had a change of heart about a week ago...went live about 2 hours ago, still no front door or logo and the colors may change but not by much as I don't want to go too far off the main colors on this one.

Anyway, this one is WLSurgeryHelp.com and I already have people signing up.
Your link takes us to an index menu?

Same here. Re-installed the 1.0.0 version today (after some minor testing with beta 1 months ago).

What a huge step this software has taken. Really happy with it.

http://www.playdepartment.com

Nice site. How did you use the different colors for different forums? Looks really nice.

Nice site. How did you use the different colors for different forums? Looks really nice.
I used the default dark style from Erik Swan (flexile dark) and imported the other colors. Added my own logo's and assigned a style to each forum:

admincp>display node tree>select a forum by clicking on it>mark Override user style choice>select the style of your choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom