Show Us your XF!

Status
Not open for further replies.
launch day: March 1. Proudly on XF platform. three week Beta from startup, no porting and 180K posts during the Beta. New members beat the platform up pretty good with little or no problems. almost all new members had experience on vB platforms and while there was the usual habit changes and features still to come, it works and works well. Thanks Kier & Staff for making this launch picture perfect.
milepoint.com
(where frequent flyers meet.)
Really great to see a new community flourishing with such vigour.

We've been a long time VB board and I've been working on converting us since a day or two after beta of XF came out. Last week on Tuesday we finally moved over. It's running Wordpress as a CMS and XF as the forum portion of the site with unified logins and permissions access. Hope you like it!

Shadowed Soul

The skin is based off of the wonderful Flexile Dark theme, modified to fit our genre. We're a pretty old community, around 10 years and have a pretty good base of users. So far everyone has been thrilled with the conversion, they all like the little things XF has to make the experience better. Thanks again for the hard work Kier, Mike et al.

We've been a long time VB board and I've been working on converting us since a day or two after beta of XF came out. Last week on Tuesday we finally moved over. It's running Wordpress as a CMS and XF as the forum portion of the site with unified logins and permissions access. Hope you like it!

Great integration of WP / Xen!!

launch day: March 1. Proudly on XF platform. three week Beta from startup, no porting and 180K posts during the Beta. New members beat the platform up pretty good with little or no problems. almost all new members had experience on vB platforms and while there was the usual habit changes and features still to come, it works and works well. Thanks Kier & Staff for making this launch picture perfect.
milepoint.com
(where frequent flyers meet.)
5 thousand members in a mere day. Impossible.

I don't know what you did, but that's impossible.

It took me a month for my MVC3Forum to reach 10,000 pageviews, and 3,000 visits. 30+ members registered, but only half of that is from stupid vB.

Shadowed Soul
Very VERY nice! You've done a great job with both WP and XF.

Karrot, you missed me
tongue.png
can you add UKDivers.com/community/

Thanks

Being primarily a site for releasing my xenForo Styles I wanted my default Style to be immediately recognised as being a xenForo powered site, but I didn't want to have the standard default xenForo Style right out of the box. Due to this my site doesn't really stand out very much, I am tempted to design something really eye-catching for my own site but then I would lose the immediate association with xenForo in looks.

http://www.acockimplex.com/aegis/index.php

Being primarily a site for releasing my xenForo Styles I wanted my default Style to be immediately recognised as being a xenForo powered site, but I didn't want to have the standard default xenForo Style right out of the box. Due to this my site doesn't really stand out very much, I am tempted to design something really eye-catching for my own site but then I would lose the immediate association with xenForo in looks.

http://www.acockimplex.com/aegis/index.php
I think you did a good job actually, it definately still looks like XF but at the same time I get the custom skin vibe, the category separators are great.

Nice job!

I think you did a good job actually, it definately still looks like XF but at the same time I get the custom skin vibe, the category separators are great.

Nice job!

You think so, wow, that means a great deal to me, thank you. :)

Nice job!
I agree. You can definitely still tell that it's XenForo software, but looks customized.
I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom