Show Us your XF!

Status
Not open for further replies.

http://zelda-temple.net/forums/

Guess I can show it. I have tinkered much with the themes since I don't understand how Xenforo works (compared to how much I understood for VBulletin). I'll have a nice project to come up if I want the forums to look like my site's new design (which may come up eventually).

You can add it or not... I don't mind. I'm showing it, even though it's less than impressive.

http://zelda-temple.net/forums/

Guess I can show it. I have tinkered much with the themes since I don't understand how Xenforo works (compared to how much I understood for VBulletin). I'll have a nice project to come up if I want the forums to look like my site's new design (which may come up eventually).

You can add it or not... I don't mind. I'm showing it, even though it's less than impressive.
Love Zelda :)
you should get an all out fully blown Zelda style :)

Good choice with not going the dark theme, it's extremely hard to nail a solid looking dark style.
Lies! :) same can be said for a light coloured one.

Not lies. It is extremely difficult to nail a dark style that doesn't hurt my eyes. And I know alot of people who are the same way.
Not to be funny or cheeky but older people yes I agree with you
That don't mean all dark styles are hard to "Nail"

They're not all older people. And I didn't say that all dark styles are hard to nail. :rolleyes:
But most are right?
I find more of the Light "white" ones kill my eyes Example would be here on xenforo at night in the dark there skin nukes my eyeballs to death
spongebob-wide.jpg

I don't like stark white either. TBH just because the box to the side says I'm on here alot, I'm not always sitting here. I wouldn't be able to handle looking at this white for long periods of time.

Red forum icons are hard to see
also way to much "Shine" on the where the forum "Latest post" is
Also the shadow on some users names are very hard to read in chrome
After about 30 secs on your site my Privoxy blocks it not sure what you have running on here just thought you should know. (something to do with (advstats/bulk-update))

Thanks for the feedback.

I actually saw the advstats thing the other day...hmmm wonder in another admin is screwing with stuff.

Red forum icons are hard to see
also way to much "Shine" on the where the forum "Latest post" is
Also the shadow on some users names are very hard to read in chrome
After about 30 secs on your site my Privoxy blocks it not sure what you have running on here just thought you should know. (something to do with (advstats/bulk-update))

The Privoxy thing is an add-on...that developer is shady...they are using a nulled xF board I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom