Show us your XF

Status
Not open for further replies.
That has just the right amount of POP. It is subtle but extremely effective. Once I have more time, I hope to get into customizing mine. For now it is still a test sight.

Thanks Rob :) It was a pleasure working on it, I am looking forward to doing more complex skins, but a nice place to start, and zero template edits!!! Just soooo refreshing! :D

Go on then ... please add mine to the test site list: www.GeeksKickAss.com

I'm waiting for the stable release before developing it further, but it might as well be added to the fold, support for xF and all that ... ;)

Thanks,
Shaun :D

On other sites that use adsense, the description flicker on refresh. Yours is not.
Do you code the adsense code directly into the template or include a separate template?

At this time I have it placed in the PAGE_CONTAINER template. I might change that at a later time though :)

Yeah, I have it set to use all the colors Erik listed, but I haven't figured out what to change those colors too.. I don't particularly like it either.. :)

A work in progress... any hints on what color they should be? Maybe the same as the secondary menu?

Jamie

Hey guys, I have just gone live with my brand new Xenforo site and the users seem to love it.

http://www.pixelatedphotographer.com/
http://www.pixelatedphotographer.com/forums/ <---if you want to skip to the xenforo bit

It has wordpress on the front end running an Organics Theme template and I wanted to mimic the style of that to match in xenforo. So I used Jesepi's Grey theme (thank you Jesepi!) as a base and then added my own splash of colour to certain areas and added the matching gradient to the backgrounds.

Also has Xfrocks' Wordpress bridge and Bambua's RecentStatus for the sidebar.

Please let me know what you think, and please feel free to join if you're a camera nut!

Chris

Yeah, I have it set to use all the colors Erik listed, but I haven't figured out what to change those colors too.. I don't particularly like it either.. :)

A work in progress... any hints on what color they should be? Maybe the same as the secondary menu?

Jamie
I'm thinking look at sidebar.css for the signup now colors.
The white letters in the nav bar are hard to read.
Cafe wiki and photo challenge titles seem out of place.

Other than that, it's shaping up nicely.
Must be the way my brain is wired, I do like black and white.

Links added.

xenMods: If I'm not around and you're up to it, feel free to add to the list. I can't be here all the time. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom