Show us your XF

Status
Not open for further replies.
www.racedepartment.com - sim racing and motorsport community.

We currently have 600,000 plus posts and 50,000 plus members. Not sure if we are going to convert to XenForo immediately but to be sure I have purchased the license already. So bring on the stable goldmaster and we are ready to go.........racing :)

Any big-boards running XF already?
Very nice site.

I can't stop tinkering with it, going to have to redo everything after the next beta release for my impatience. :(

Still need to fine tune the colours, especially the sidebar.

Totally loving Shelley's icons though.

sdfdsfds.png

cheeseshredder, you have way too many ads that is causing the forum to be lost, I highly doubt anyone will even read your forum if they can't see it due to all the ads which are the same color as the forums.

There seem to be people posting links to forums that are not on XenForo.

Obviously I don't want to sound like some sort of wannabee mod, but I can only assume these links are being posted for SEO purposes.

It's rather annoying to click on links and see a forum running vBulletin. I'd rather see links to XF sites.

Someone should edit the others out, quite frankly.

End of moan.

End of moan.

Agreed. And if I might add further moaning:
Maybe I'm the only one but I'm particularly interested in sites with either many posts (to see if the performance is good) or sites with a custom style. Why should I be interested in a site with 15 posts and the standard XenForo style?

Agreed. And if I might add further moaning:
Maybe I'm the only one but I'm particularly interested in sites with either many posts (to see if the performance is good) or sites with a custom style. Why should I be interested in a site with 15 posts and the standard XenForo style?
Probably because the topic title suggests otherwise? "Show us your XF" which is what people are doing.

All additions/changes up to this point have been made.

Attention!
As several community members have pointed out, this is a topic for sharing XF sites. (And only XF sites.) The reason I had allowed sites not running XF to be added was because this topic was created before the release of xenForo, and I knew that people would be converting over to xenForo soon.

Because of this, I will be gradually removing sites that are not running xenForo. If you are converting to XF soon and need additional time, please contact me via PM and I will reserve your place. All entries from this point on must be running xenForo, but do not need to be active. As always, you can toggle your site's (Active) state by sending me a PM with the name of your site.

Thanks everyone! Let me just say, there are some pretty cool styles out there! xenForo really is beautiful out of the box. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom