• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Show Hide Node Blocks

Nice version, I did actually have a show/hide all in mind also and I believe it would only take like about 3-4 more lines to add it but then main objective of the code was to be as small as possible.

Thanks , what takes most of the code is keeping track if all nodes are close or open and add an extra class to the open all and close all, the actual toggle can be definitely be only a few lines.

Thanks , what takes most of the code is keeping track if all nodes are close or open and add an extra class to the open all and close all, the actual toggle can be definitely be only a few lines.

The ability to auto open/close all would be a single line for me, I would just ignite a click even on all open items/all closed items... the hard bit for me would be tracking all...

By 'help' he means disjunto did all the hard work ;p.
Cheeky sod :)... though I must admit that Disjunto was a key factor in its completion..

For example couldn't call the categories ID's directly as li#some-cat.4 because of the number and I had to change this to li[id="some-cat.4"] if it wasn't for Disjunto I would never have worked this out so thank you very much.

I didn't do much, just pointed some things out. Ceri did all the coding. Good job!

Allowing for them to be expanded/contracted also as they are in a different format.
This would be a huge addition. Not sure why these things aren't included already in the core really. No one likes scrolling forever.

Top Bottom