Show deleted

Show deleted [Paid] 3.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)
I'm pretty sure when I first installed this it listed the deletions from most recent to oldest. For some reason it's now showing oldest first. Any way to change this? :)

Does this allow you to hard delete all soft deleted posts in a single thread? I'm looking for a way to clean out specific threads of soft deleted posts, but not the entire forum.

Somehow nice, but the main problem is not solved.
We cant mark posts by checkboxes to delete them in one step.
It still needs too many clicks. :(

@AndyB Unfortunately the addon is not working correct on my end.

When I click on "Delete XXX posts" the site just refreshes and is not deleting any. If I click delete threads I get "Oops! We ran into some problems.
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.".

In the list below of the deleted posts/threads the first thread is not able to view. I always get 403 beside I'm the admin of the forum. This is probably causing the issue but I'm not sure what makes this thread 403 for an admin.

Not working xenforo 2.2.6

An exception occurred: [XF\Db\Exception] MySQL statement prepare error [2006]: MySQL server has gone away in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php on line 228

1. XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 196
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 39
  3. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 54
  4. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 94
  5. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Session/DbStorage.php at line 57
  6. XF\Session\DbStorage->writeSession() in src/XF/Session/Session.php at line 215
  7. XF\Session\Session->save() in src/XF/Pub/App.php at line 460
  8. XF\Pub\App->complete() in src/XF/App.php at line 2347
  9. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 512
  10. XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20

I am not quite sure from the description if this does, what I want. It seems to me that as an admin I could only mass delete soft deleted messages by one user at a time, and when these are found, would have to check the single posts that are to be hard deleted.

What I am looking for is an admin form like batch update threads, except for posts. I want to prune soft deleted messages by any user that are more than x months old for example. And this should be possible without any further interaction. Find - and then "hard delete found posts"

@AndyB
We get the following error running latest XF version when we try to undelete posts from a specific user
Code:
Error: Call to a member function delete() on null in src/addons/Andy/ShowDeleted/XF/Pub/Controller/Post.php at line 228
Andy\ShowDeleted\XF\Pub\Controller\Post->actionUnDeleteContentResults() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 263
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2353
XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
XF::runApp() in index.php at line 20
1665163682329.png

Top Bottom