Show deleted 3.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Compatible XF 2.x versions
  1. 2.0
  2. 2.1
  3. 2.2
  4. 2.3
Premium upgrade:

This XF2 add-on along with the entire collection can be purchased for $35.00 USD. Your Premium upgrade will allow you to download as many XF2 add-ons as you like for one year. Please see the entire collection located in the Resources area at this URL:

https://www.xf2addons.com/

Description:

Show a list of soft deleted content and option to hard delete.

(Example of Show deleted link in visitor navigation tab)

pic001.jpg

(Example of Show deleted page)

pic002.webp

(Example of Undelete by username overlay)

pic003.jpg

(Example of Options page)

pic004.jpg

(Example of User group permissions)

pic005.jpg

Features:
  • Options to hard delete content.
  • Option to undelete by username.
User group Permissions:

View
Allows viewing soft deleted content. Typically used for moderator user group.

Admin
Allows hard deleting content and undelete by username function.

Questions and answers:

Q: I get a "MySQL server has gone away" error.
A: Lower the Limits in the Show deleted options page.
Reactions: KiF, 51463 and Neal
Author
AndyB
Views
First release
Last update

Ratings

5.00 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from AndyB

Latest updates

1. See description

Show deleted v3.2 changes: Fixed a few variable names in the PHP code.
  2. See description

Show deleted v3.1 changes: Added Content ID column in Show deleted page results.
  3. See description

Show deleted v3.0 changes: Options page now has limits for each content type.

Latest reviews

Excellent add-on, with my large forum, a really time-saver, no more manually checking al my threads/forums. Needed to adjust the limit in the options from 500 to 200 due to time-out errors, but is working without a hassle!
This is fantastic. AndyB helped me work through 20k of soft-deleted posts and 2500 soft-deleted threads accumulated over 15 years, including a number of old posts and threads that had become orphaned on vBul YEARS ago and entirely hidden after we moved to XF 5 years ago. Not only is the addon itself super helpful, his support for our unique conditions was great, and worth a lot more than he charges.
Works flawlessly as all of AndyB's addons do. Been using dozens of his modules and his support is the best across the board.
This is an incredibly useful addon. We have mods that like to tidy up all this stuff from way back that is basically just guff that should have been hard deleted in the first place
Top Bottom