Show deleted

Show deleted [Paid] 3.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)

AndyB

AndyB submitted a new resource:

Show deleted - Show a list of soft deleted posts and threads and provides option to view or delete them.

Description:

When a user deletes a post or thread, that's called a soft delete. Soft deletes allow the administrator to review deleted content to determine if it needs to be restored or physically deleted.

This add-on was created to quickly display soft deleted posts and threads and to allow the Admin to quickly physically delete them.

(Example of Show deleted link in visitor navigation tab)

View attachment 157235

(Example of Show deleted page)...

Read more about this resource...

Really useful.

However I am getting some dead links in the list of deleted:

I get Oops. Page not found... in some of them

@AndyB Why I am getting error after clicking Delete XXX posts /posts/deletecontent?type=posts , I have set permission View deleted threads / posts.

Code:
Oops! We ran into some problems.
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Testing this out, I keep getting this error on the frontend, yet no error logged. It won't go past a certain post number to delete, even though there are still 133 posts to delete.

Screen Shot 2018-03-02 at 6.02.05 pm.webp

I like it, but the number column is kinda useless. I would prefer to see the thread or post title instead of the number.

Cool mod, I just wonder why I always select in xenforo hard delete but I end up finding these posts later again just soft deleted. That's without the mod with stock xenforo if I have to be exact.

If user has permission to view “show deleted”, but no permission to hard delete, will they still be able to effectively hard delete using this addon?

If user has permission to view “show deleted”, but no permission to hard delete, will they still be able to effectively hard delete using this addon?

I'd like to know this too :)

It'd be cool if a permission were added which controls whether a usergroup can use the delete function. I'd like our moderators to be able to view the list but not mass delete.

Top Bottom