Resource icon

Show Controller Details 1.0.4

No permission to download
You probably just made the whole entire community love you more Liam :D great release man!

Yup i find absurd Xenforo on the first place fails to detect it, not sure if addon developers fault or just XF. :rolleyes:

Yup i find absurd Xenforo on the first place fails to detect it, not sure if addon developers fault or just XF. :rolleyes:
Devs have to override a static method in the controller to return a phrase or details pertaining to the page being viewed.

If this method isn't overridden, the unknown page phrase is used instead.

The online list template was changed in Beta 3 and the template mod is no longer being applied.

I'll release a fixed version tomorrow.

Really loving the addon @Liam W , one thing though since updating to 1.5: The tooltip has stopped working on the online page as it looks like the line that the find uses has changed a little :( everywhere else is fine though (y)

Really loving the addon @Liam W , one thing though since updating to 1.5: The tooltip has stopped working on the online page as it looks like the line that the find uses has changed a little :( everywhere else is fine though (y)

Yeah, I noticed that. The strange thing is, it works without change on my dev install, however I had to change it on XF Liam. I need to look at it closer, expect an update in the next few days :)

Liam

It's working on XF Liam, but I'm not 100% sure I uploaded the version there to here.

I'll take a look when I get back :)

Liam

Top Bottom