• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
Resource icon

Show Controller Details 1.0.4

No permission to download

Liam W

Yup i find absurd Xenforo on the first place fails to detect it, not sure if addon developers fault or just XF. :rolleyes:
Devs have to override a static method in the controller to return a phrase or details pertaining to the page being viewed.

If this method isn't overridden, the unknown page phrase is used instead.

Liam W

The online list template was changed in Beta 3 and the template mod is no longer being applied.

I'll release a fixed version tomorrow.

Ashley.S.

Really loving the addon @Liam W , one thing though since updating to 1.5: The tooltip has stopped working on the online page as it looks like the line that the find uses has changed a little :( everywhere else is fine though (y)

Liam W

Really loving the addon @Liam W , one thing though since updating to 1.5: The tooltip has stopped working on the online page as it looks like the line that the find uses has changed a little :( everywhere else is fine though (y)
Yeah, I noticed that. The strange thing is, it works without change on my dev install, however I had to change it on XF Liam. I need to look at it closer, expect an update in the next few days :)

Liam

Liam W

It's working on XF Liam, but I'm not 100% sure I uploaded the version there to here.

I'll take a look when I get back :)

Liam