XF 2.0 Show block notices below scrolling

I assume you didn't literally mean what you wrote in the body of the message, as block is shown before scrolling. To change that, you'd reorder them in PAGE_CONTAINER:
Code:
<xf:if is="$notices.block">
   <xf:macro template="notice_macros" name="notice_list" arg-type="block" arg-notices="{$notices.block}" />
</xf:if>

<xf:if is="$notices.scrolling">
   <xf:macro template="notice_macros" name="notice_list" arg-type="scrolling" arg-notices="{$notices.scrolling}" />

I assume you didn't literally mean what you wrote in the body of the message, as block is shown before scrolling. To change that, you'd reorder them in PAGE_CONTAINER:
Code:
   <xf:macro template="notice_macros" name="notice_list" arg-type="block" arg-notices="{$notices.block}" />

<xf:macro template="notice_macros" name="notice_list" arg-type="scrolling" arg-notices="{$notices.scrolling}" />
Thanks for this info.

Am I missing something? Is this thread still relevant in 2.2 I can't find any of that code in PAGE_CONTAINER

And it seems the code above is correct for xf2

Code:
<div class="p-body-inner">
        <!--XF:EXTRA_OUTPUT-->

Are you maybe looking in a 3rd party style template?

And it seems the code above is correct for xf2

Code:
<div class="p-body-inner">
        <!--XF:EXTRA_OUTPUT-->

Are you maybe looking in a 3rd party style template?
I'm new to this but if this is it I'll look a bit harder. I believe we have a vanilla installation done by xf2 with a few add ons

Top Bottom