• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

shoutbox please!!!

We'll be creating a shoutbox for XF (hopefully with all of the features/functionality of our vBShout system) In the coming 6 weeks or so :)

I was just going to say... I would ask on DB forums. I had a feeling you guys would be making mods for XF.

Decado I reccomend you guys try to port all the mods you have for vB to XF. I know I personally would love to have them on XF as well.

All the best to you guys!

[DBTech] is working on it this is a message posted at DBT by Decado:

I've got a few ideas up my sleeve for XF focused products as it is, but need to wait to see the Beta before anything can get confirmed.

Quote!!
Definetely making the jump so far is the Shoutbox and the @ User tagging mod - @southernlady to give you an example of it ^.^

Feel free to fire any questions you have either here or at XF =)

Iain

That's nice ... but I was referring to the DBtech shoutbox

As far as I know.

They are going to port almost all their mods over to XF, so that XF members can use them too.

I think they are working on it, but they seem busy these days. Lots of work there, I think they are looking for more man power for the demand of work they have. Great stuff from DBTECH too.

You will have to wait a bit longer or use the other shout box that was released.

I'd assume the 1st mod to come out for XF by DBTECH would be the shoutbox.

Thanks everyone, I am currently using the shoutbox that is available for xenforo. I use the DBTech shoutbox on my VB forum and really like the modification, I can wait for a quality product, just was curious is all :)

Top Bottom