Should i get xenForo

x4rl

Hello all

Well i cant say am rolling in money but! So many people have left vbulletin for this
Is it really that much better?
I do like the feel and look

I just feel ive wasted so much money in vb this is the real problem for me (vb,vbseo,mods etc..)

So here the story of Vodkaholic ends, his quest to find the best forum software has ended and it became xenForo.
He'll now live Happily Ever After.

I felt like ending this thread with a tale :D
Oh do like that Tale
wink.png

I read alot about it on VB seem to be the same story thats why i came back here
Vb4.1.2 just pissed me off to much i guess the "email" thing was the last bit i could take Sigh
Wait a minute... vBulletin is now using a PAID service for emailing your users? wtf?

Anyways... I'm glad my abandonment has enticed you to check out XenForo. It really is so much easier to program. In half the time it took me to build the VB4 version of my Media Library, I have created FOUR major modifications, including a XenForo version of my Media Library.

Wait a minute... vBulletin is now using a PAID service for emailing your users? wtf?

Anyways... I'm glad my abandonment has enticed you to check out XenForo. It really is so much easier to program. In half the time it took me to build the VB4 version of my Media Library, I have created FOUR major modifications, including a XenForo version of my Media Library.

Hey man happy to see you here :D
Yea paid service good huh :X wtf indeed!
I'm glad my abandonment has enticed you to check out XenForo :D
Yea ive seen your mods cant wait to try them mate
Defo will be buying this tbh looks and feels great
Even had a play in the admin thanks to floris

Hey man happy to see you here :D
Yea paid service good huh :X wtf indeed!
I'm glad my abandonment has enticed you to check out XenForo :D
Yea ive seen your mods cant wait to try them mate
Defo will be buying this tbh looks and feels great
Even had a play in the admin thanks to floris
Your website seems to always be under construction. Even when you were running VB4, you were always under construction. I hate to think how your users have reacted to this. You will probably be under construction far less with XenForo than VB4 however; so at least there is that.

Your website seems to always be under construction. Even when you were running VB4, you were always under construction. I hate to think how your users have reacted to this. You will probably be under construction far less with XenForo than VB4 however; so at least there is that.

Yea it was open some time ago than vb4 came along... say no more
i didnt have many users tbh other than my mates, i just never seemed to get around to finishing it *busy times huh*
Now i have alot of free time now things will get done alot faster (i hope). Funny you should say that too my vb site is like 95% done lol (sounds about right). Well icant see vb/ib going anywhere so came here, Happy i did thats for sure!

Top Bottom