Shopping Cart Software

Nasr

Does anyone know any decent shopping cart software that supports google checkout? I'm currently using WP osCommerce. But, it's not doing what I want. Thank you!

I would strongly recommend Magento. You will pay twice trying to save money on shopping cart software. Been there done that.

How is the support for the CE?

From Magento itself, there is none, however it is so widely used, nearly every problem has a community solution, and people like myself offer support rates at very competative prices if there isn't a community solution available.

I heard one big issue with Magento is that it's resource intensive. People are starting to lean towards PrestaShop or other solutions that are more lightweight and more efficient.

According to one article, the code is heavily unoptimized.

I run a Magento shop and its mostly free, I pay for some modules and the theme
a bit of a learning curve but VERY well worth it.

It has google checkout, paypal express and all others.

There really is no alternative if you want a serious shop, the client experience is second to none.

Does anyone know any decent shopping cart software that supports google checkout? I'm currently using WP osCommerce. But, it's not doing what I want. Thank you!
Interspire Shopping Cart integrates with the world's most popular payment and shipping providers, including Google Checkout, PayPal, UPS, USPS and FedEx. For a complete list of supported payment and shipping providers, see the features page.

integrates_with.gif

"Accepting credit card payments?" XenForo discussion:
http://xenforo.com/community/threads/accepting-credit-card-payments.13558/

Magneto is the best, but it's complex. It'd worth spending time learning how it functions though.

Everything else is quite dated, to be honest.

Why is everyone favoring Magento over PrestaShop ?

Apart form Magento being a resource heavy it trumps prestashop in nearly every area for any serious business, sure if your a small shop selling 5 items, presta is going to be easier for you, but in the long run the massive capabilities and customisation in magento just dwarf any other platform.

Put forward to me your best arguements for why Prestashop is better than Magento and we can discuss it, but the only arguements I see are from lazy people (not saying you are) not wanting to learn how to use Magento properly, and claim its too hard.

The situation is similar to sage vs other accounting software. People claim sage is too hard and bulky... well it is the best accounting system out there... hands down, but people bash it because they don't want to lean to use it properly.

can you show your magento-shops here ? Link?
I would like to see some shops using magento.

When using magento, is there a bridge to use this with XF ?

Thanks!

Top Bottom