Share your Google Analytics

Adam Howard

Thought it would be fun to compare with everyone.

30 day view
Screenshot-2.png

Fairly new site with no advertising other than facebook/twitter - thankfully the media company behind the musician that my forum is based upon have asked us to become the 'official forum' so the site is in the middle of the redesign now.
www.google.com screen capture 2011-6-13-19-30-29.webp

what software do you use to screen capture? Mine is not working with Google Analytics site won't do flash?

I find the easiest way to make a screen shot is typically press the "print screen" key on your keyboard and than opening whatever art or paint program you have, then selecting paste.

The print screen key is standard on all keyboards. Originally it was made to do just that, have a printer print the current view-able screen. While you can set up a printer to still do this.... Most are not configured by default to accept this command. Windows, Apple, and Linux use it now to either make a screen shot or load the screen shot into your clip board.

On some keyboards it will read "print screen" or PRT SCR or Print or Print SCR or PT or PRS or PRT SC

Typically it's located around the top of your keyboard.

(Think you've learned enough? LOL :p )

Well... not XF, but the only analytics I have set up:
Screen shot 2011-06-14 at 2.08.01 AM.webp

Edit: Bear in mind that these are our "summer" statistics where we don't get much traffic other than Tuesdays & Wednesdays (publish days). Our active times (school year) get roughly 1-2 per day.

This is our busiest site and is just over a year old. I lost the statistics when we switched domain names there for a little while because I forgot to update it. I did this screen shot from november to present when I remembered to add the stats code again.

Attachments

• statistics.webp
    statistics.webp
    56 KB · Views: 5
This is our busiest site and is just over a year old. I lost the statistics when we switched domain names there for a little while because I forgot to update it. I did this screen shot from november to present when I remembered to add the stats code again.
My site lost statistics when we switched over to me being the web developer and the site reverted some sections of the code (including Analytics removal) and hte guy previous didn't say "hey! this may be something" so he just deleted them from his personal account. I was seriously like "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

My site lost statistics when we switched over to me being the web developer and the site reverted some sections of the code (including Analytics removal) and hte guy previous didn't say "hey! this may be something" so he just deleted them from his personal account. I was seriously like "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

I can't blame mine on anyone..... It was all ME. LOL

Top Bottom