XF 2.2 shape form for every new post

kushal

Sorry my english may be bad . Is anyone know how to make like this default auto generated new post form Shape for new users so they can easily understand how to a new post . When they gone to create a new post - This shape will automatically come . Please let me know if you already known this .

From what I am gathering, you want a template that they must follow to enter a new post with?
Generally you only use that type of format in a support area... and yes, there are a few add-ons that can help with that, as well as the ability to use user fields for a forum node.

And example of using using fields in a forum node can look like this

Screen Shot 2022-11-22 at 5.22.21 PM.webp

Those fields at the top are available at the time the post is being entered, and can be made mandatory for answering (I don't do that on my site).

Looks like you are already doing such with a template that they need to complete.
The one thing I would probably do, in whatever templating add-on you are using, is instruct them to replace the existing images and field responses with theirs.

You may want to set that node to only a discussion area and disable polls in it.

With most of these add-ons, they are going to have the same format for new users and well as experienced.

He's pretty much already doing that, unless I totally misunderstand what he is asking about.

Screen Shot 2022-11-23 at 1.02.07 AM.png

The only REAL issue is that those templates with be used for experienced as well as beginning posters, which was something that I was pointing out. But even experienced users should not have a big issue replacing the prompted items.

IMG_20221127_094701.webp

Is there any method to make sticky off ( I means remove from moderator post thread ) . When moderator going to post a new thread this sticky option will be invisible or not comes . Please let me know if anyone knows 🤷

If asking can you disable a moderator from making a sticky, then the answer is yes.... if you have correctly assigned them as a moderator, then you can disable the sticky ability. It's a permission.
They have to be set as a moderator in ACP -> Group Permissions -> Moderator
You simply select that user and turn off that permission for them.

Screen Shot 2022-11-27 at 12.07.41 AM.png

But Problems is here

You know about it ?

If asking can you disable a moderator from making a sticky, then the answer is yes.... if you have correctly assigned them as a moderator, then you can disable the sticky ability. It's a permission.
They have to be set as a moderator in ACP -> Group Permissions -> Moderator
You simply select that user and turn off that permission for them.

View attachment 277205
Another question posted twice.

Top Bottom