Service Animal Community

Brian Jones

While we have been up for a while now, I am finally happy with my layout and I think everything is running the way I want. I would love any helpful suggestions to go further.

IntrovertedVet is more of a resource forum site for people doing research on assistance animals (service dogs and emotional support animals). For me, it is a great hobby and, hopefully, I am able to offer help and education to those that are thinking about adding a service dog or ESA to their lives.

Anyway, tell me what you think.

1674737028666.webp

While we have been up for a while now, I am finally happy with my layout and I think everything is running the way I want. I would love any helpful suggestions to go further.

IntrovertedVet is more of a resource forum site for people doing research on assistance animals (service dogs and emotional support animals). For me, it is a great hobby and, hopefully, I am able to offer help and education to those that are thinking about adding a service dog or ESA to their lives.

Anyway, tell me what you think.

View attachment 280575
What theme is this? I need the link please. Looks great.

What theme is this? I need the link please. Looks great.
I bought the Special Pro theme from https://xentr.net/store/special-pro.135/. It was a bit on the expensive side, but I liked the layout and the fact that I would not have to do a ton of CSS editing/modding to get it the way I wanted it to look. Between the theme and @Ozzy47 and @Bob I have been quite happy with how everything is looking. :)

Top Bottom