Fixed Server software: N/A

It just means that value isn’t available when we check for it. There could be a myriad of reasons, but if it isn’t there it doesn’t matter.

It's checked on page load.

To be clear, if your server doesn't send that value, it doesn't send that value, and that's that. It may be configuration related or related to the server software itself.

If it isn't there, don't lose sleep over it. It doesn't make a blind bit of difference to anything.

Thank you for reporting this issue. The issue is now resolved and we are aiming to include that in the next XF release (2.0.11).

Change log:
If the $_SERVER['SERVER_SOFTWARE'] value isn't available or valid then just don't display that entry in the report, because it's mostly not essential.
Just to underline how unimportant it likely is, going forward we just won't show that entry in the report if we don't have a value.

Now I realize that is isn't really important, but is there any reason for the preg_match?

Just a straight $env['server_software'] = $_SERVER['SERVER_SOFTWARE'] works fine on my development server.

server.webp

Again, I understand it's not important and that most live servers will have "ServerTokens Prod" set which affects the display. But, removing the preg_match produces this on my development server with "ServerTokens Prod" set.

prod.webp

@Chris D When Server Tokens set to Product Only then why not show any info about Server software? Only work with Minimal, OS and Full but not work for Product Only. Any fix for this?

ScreenShot00464.png

Top Bottom