XF 2.2 Xenforo-Forum transfer to a new Server

Crassus

Dear Community,

I run a Xenforo-Forum www.pattayaforum.net with my Friend. This guy handeld the Software and Server. Unfortunately he died of cancer in the spring.
I am the Owner of the Xenforo Licence and the Domain, but I can not administrate the Server.

I lack the technical competence and the access data. In the Forum I have an Admin-Account, but I am not Superadmin.

Is it possible that I can order a Service that brings the Forun and Database to a new Server if I will order a new Server?

Sorry for my bad english, I am a German Guy.

Best Regards
Peter

Dear Community,

I run a Xenforo-Forum www.pattayaforum.net with my Friend. This guy handeld the Software and Server. Unfortunately he died of cancer in the spring.
I am the Owner of the Xenforo Licence and the Domain, but I can not administrate the Server.

I lack the technical competence and the access data. In the Forum I have an Admin-Account, but I am not Superadmin.

Is it possible that I can order a Service that brings the Forun and Database to a new Server if I will order a new Server?

Best Regards
Peter
Because you have no technical abilities, XF Cloud may be your best bet though it is a monthly cost.

Dear Community,

Best Regards
Peter
Hi Peter,

Who is currently paying the server? You'll need access the server in order to switch the hosting. If you are able to get access to it then you can hire Todo10 and we'll be happy to make the switch to any other server.

Top Bottom