Server opinion

Server specs look good but it looks like a plan you would get from Getdedi.com ? But I'd be concerned about where their servers are colocated at.

Just thought I'd update this with a comment I got from them during the course of a conversation I had about upgrading to a larger E5 from the E3.

Screen Shot 2014-04-25 at 10.28.19 PM.webp

They're completely full of it. Yet another reason not to go with them, if these idiots are going to lie about their upstream providers. They are Incero resellers and ColoCrossing resellers. That said, Incero has a PHENOMENAL network. You can't go wrong. I have quite a few servers with them and they are great.

Here's straight from their website (blog) not too long ago:

"Our provider Incero uses a state-of-the-art, fully redundant data center located in the heart of Texas."

Query Foundry? Guess where the Query Foundry IPs point? You guessed it!

network:Class-Name:network

network:ID:NETBLK-INCERO.192.211.48.0/24

network:Auth-Area:192.211.48.0/24

network:Organization;I:Query Foundry, LLC

network:Network-Name:INCERO-192.211.48.0

network:IP-Network:192.211.48.0/29

network:IP-Network-Block:192.211.48.0 - 192.211.48.7

network:Tech-Contact;I:arincontact@incero.com

network:Admin-Contact;I:arincontact@incero.com

network:Created:20131220

network:Updated:20131220

network:Updated-By:arincontact@incero.com

query-incero.png

They're completely full of it. Yet another reason not to go with them, if these idiots are going to lie about their upstream providers. They are Incero resellers and ColoCrossing resellers. That said, Incero has a PHENOMENAL network. You can't go wrong. I have quite a few servers with them and they are great.
Here's straight from their website (blog) not too long ago:
"Our provider Incero uses a state-of-the-art, fully redundant data center located in the heart of Texas."

I can't find a blog anywhere on there site...but on their Dallas hosting option instead it shows
We utilize a state-of-the-art, fully redundant data center located in the heart of Texas.
with no mention of Incero anywhere in there. Wonder if they changed providers?

Query Foundry? Guess where the Query Foundry IPs point? You guessed it!

All that really means is that wherever they have that site hosted is there, correct?

I'll try and find if 107.182.130.16/28 goes.

What little I can find (and I admit I don't know where all to search) shows my last traceroute to my IP (107.182.130.21) being ultimately provided by an IP (38.68.12.45) related to Cogent and a company called PSI.net?

Last edited:
Perhaps they did move, though I doubt it. The server offerings haven't changed at all. But who knows. As of March 30 (you can use the Wayback Machine) they were still advertising Incero and ColoCrossing (I know for a fact they still resell them), though the references to both have been completely removed from their website.

All that really means is that wherever they have that site hosted is there, correct?

Well...not necessarily. They had a bunch of blocks SWIPed to them from Incero. They were definitely using them as of last month. Now they appear to be using CloudShard's IP assignment.

The part that bothers me the most is the guy's basic comment of, "Incero? Where did you ever get this horrible piece of information?" even though as of last month they were there.

Top Bottom