Server logs errors

As the error says, you should run a repair on your database. Most of the tables in XenForo's database are InnoDB and not repairable, but that error is from one of the MyISAM tables which can be repaired.

Your are using a CPanel server. Login to CPanel and go to phpmyadmin. You can run a repair from there.

In phpMyAdmin, I selected all the tables and "repair". I saw "loading" and nothing else happened. Errors are still occuring. Here's the full context of what I'm seeing in the logs.

I should note that as of late, my forums are sluggish -- it's noticable when accessing the alerts. I'm using a modified child template of the default. Not any changes that should impact speed.

I did a file check and it says two files have possibly changed. I reuploaded those files -- same error there as well.

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Incorrect key file for table '/tmp/#sql_7dc1_2.MYI'; try to repair it - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, 7 minutes ago
Stack Trace​
#0 /home/everythc/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/everythc/public_html/forum/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/everythc/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Model.php(218): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('?????SELECT thr...', Array, 2)
#3 /home/everythc/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/Model/Thread.php(369): XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed('?????SELECT thr...', 'thread_id')
#4 /home/everythc/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(270): XenForo_Model_Thread->getThreads(Array, Array)
#5 /home/everythc/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(34): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->getGlobalForumRss()
#6 /home/everythc/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#7 /home/everythc/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#8 /home/everythc/public_html/forum/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#9 {main}

Request State​
array(3) {
["url"] => string(55) "http://www.myurleditedout.com/forum/forums/-/index.rss"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(0) {
}

That's a temporary table that MySQL is making for a query. If you're not running 1.1.1, upgrade to that as it should improve that query.

However, regardless, the fact that MySQL appears to be corrupting a table it's making is a bad thing. It sounds like a MySQL bug to me.

Top Bottom