1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Server issues

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by onthefly, Aug 24, 2011.

1. onthefly

onthefly Active Member

I keep getting this error and I am not sure how to fix it, anyone have any ideas?

Server Error

Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '20-extra.css' for key 'style_id_title'
    1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
    2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
    3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 574
    4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert() in XenForo/Model/Template.php at line 1222
    5. XenForo_Model_Template->insertTemplateMapForStyles() in XenForo/CacheRebuilder/Template.php at line 37
    6. XenForo_CacheRebuilder_Template->rebuild() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/CacheRebuild.php at line 26
    7. XenForo_ControllerHelper_CacheRebuild->rebuildCache() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Tools.php at line 64
    8. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Tools->actionCacheRebuild() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /nfs/c07/h02/mnt/xxxxxx/domains/mysite.com/html/admin.php at line 13

2. onthefly

onthefly Active Member

I think I might know the problem but I cant seem to view any of the templates to edit the extra.css. No templates are visible

3. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

It looks like you have a template that's named identically to another, except with a different case. If you submit a support ticket with phpMyAdmin details (eg, via cPanel) or FTP details, I can work it out for you.

onthefly likes this.