Server Errors since upgrade

DaveM

It seems that I have started running the following server errors. This was since I did the upgrade of the one files for the online user issue.

Code:
Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined offset: 1 - library/XenGallery/Model/Media.php:1003
Generated By: Unknown Account, 27 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home4/davem/public_html/library/XenGallery/Model/Media.php(1003): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/home4/davem/pu...', 1003, Array)
#1 /home4/davem/public_html/library/XenGallery/Model/Media.php(1068): XenGallery_Model_Media->prepareMedia(Array)
#2 /home4/davem/public_html/library/XenGallery/ControllerPublic/Category.php(75): XenGallery_Model_Media->prepareMediaItems(Array)
#3 /home4/davem/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenGallery_ControllerPublic_Category->actionIndex()
#4 /home4/davem/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home4/davem/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(68) "http://goodolddaysforum.com/media/categories/wwii-videos.3/index.rss"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

They weren't done very well :)

I recommend seeking support from the author of that add-on. None of those videos imported actually work. I would expect that deleting them should solve the problem.

Top Bottom