1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Server Errors since upgrade

Discussion in 'Media Gallery Support' started by DaveM, Feb 23, 2015.

1. DaveM

DaveM Well-Known Member

It seems that I have started running the following server errors. This was since I did the upgrade of the one files for the online user issue.

Error Info
    ErrorException: Undefined offset: 1 - library/XenGallery/Model/Media.php:1003
    Generated By: Unknown Account, 27 minutes ago
    Stack Trace
    #0 /home4/davem/public_html/library/XenGallery/Model/Media.php(1003): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/home4/davem/pu...', 1003, Array)
    #1 /home4/davem/public_html/library/XenGallery/Model/Media.php(1068): XenGallery_Model_Media->prepareMedia(Array)
    #2 /home4/davem/public_html/library/XenGallery/ControllerPublic/Category.php(75): XenGallery_Model_Media->prepareMediaItems(Array)
    #3 /home4/davem/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenGallery_ControllerPublic_Category->actionIndex()
    #4 /home4/davem/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #5 /home4/davem/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #6 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
      ["url"] => string(68) "http://goodolddaysforum.com/media/categories/wwii-videos.3/index.rss"
      ["_GET"] => array(0) {
      ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

3. DaveM

DaveM Well-Known Member

4. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

They weren't done very well :)

I recommend seeking support from the author of that add-on. None of those videos imported actually work. I would expect that deleting them should solve the problem.
  5. DaveM

DaveM Well-Known Member

I have deleted those ones that I think were causing the issue and have posted in the support thread. I have also disabled that add on as of now, thanks again Chris (y)

Embed video from feed [Paid]