1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Server Error

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by xhuzen, Aug 30, 2014.

1. xhuzen

xhuzen Member

Were having problem with xenforo, can't access the dashboard and the site is down. Were getting a server error after we deleted some spam user. Can anyone help us how to repair?

Mysqli prepare error: Table './kurat_xenforoDB/xf_user' is marked as crashed and should be repaired
    1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
    2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
    3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
    4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 753
    5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow() in XenForo/Model/User.php at line 427
    6. XenForo_Model_User->getUserById() in XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Login.php at line 10
    7. XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Login->actionForm() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    8. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    9. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/kurat/public_html/community/admin.php at line 13
  2. oman

oman Well-Known Member

If you log in to your CPANEL and go to PhpMyAdmin.

Find the table, and there should be a link you can click to 'Repair' the table.
  3. xhuzen

xhuzen Member

Thanks for your reply oman, but i cannot seem to find the 'Repair' link. It just show a dialog popup.

Attached Files:

• EE.jpg
      File size:
      63.4 KB
  4. xhuzen

xhuzen Member

I just solved the' Repair issue' :) thanks for the guide @oman. I just went through to the main Xenforo Database Table then look for the xf_user, checked it and choose from the drop down With Selected: 'Repair table'.
    oman likes this.
  5. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

That's weird.. I thought the xf_user table was an InnoDB one and that repair would not work on InnoDB, only MyISAM. :unsure:
  6. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

It is. It's likely that his server didn't/doesn't support InnoDB (which means that MySQL will silently switch to the default table type).