XF 1.3 Server error: Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception

JayX

Just upgraded to 1.3 and am getting some server errors.

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'ip_address_old' doesn't have a default value - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'ip_address_old' doesn't have a default value - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 5:47 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/watch/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/watch/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/watch/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#3 /home/watch/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Login.php(36): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_login_attemp...', Array)
#4 /home/watch/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Login.php(110): XenForo_Model_Login->logLoginAttempt('mateen_pac@yaho...')
#5 /home/watch/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Login->actionLogin()
#6 /home/watch/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/watch/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(39) "/login/login"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(5) {
["login"] => string(20) "username"
["password"] => string(8) "********"
["cookie_check"] => string(1) "1"
["redirect"] => string(1) "/"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
}
}

Was that while the upgrade was running perhaps? If not, that would indicate that the upgrade hasn't run 100% -- at least one step appears to have failed, though I'm not sure how that could really happen. Is it still happening?

It's still happening, 4 counts in total now, the last of which was 18 minutes ago. I did have a few difficulties with upgrading, but I seemed to get there eventually. Like you said, I don't see how one step could have failed when everything else worked.

Do you have a pre-upgrade backup? That would be the ideal scenario (re-attempting the upgrade). If not, please submit a ticket via the customer area with phpMyAdmin details and we can look into it.

Unfortunately restoring a backup isn't really an option. The problem is persisting, though:
Generated By: Unknown Account

Excuse my limited database knowledge, but can I not simply assign the field a default value?

The field is removed during the upgrade. This indicates that at least one query in the upgrade didn't run correctly. Please submit a ticket with the details mentioned in my previous post.

Top Bottom