1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 Server error: Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by JayX, Apr 3, 2014.

1. JayX

JayX Active Member

Just upgraded to 1.3 and am getting some server errors.

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'ip_address_old' doesn't have a default value - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Can you post the full error including the trace?

3. JayX

JayX Active Member

Error Info
    Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Field 'ip_address_old' doesn't have a default value - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
    Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 5:47 PM
    Stack Trace
    #0 /home/watch/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
    #1 /home/watch/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
    #2 /home/watch/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
    #3 /home/watch/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Login.php(36): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_login_attemp...', Array)
    #4 /home/watch/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Login.php(110): XenForo_Model_Login->logLoginAttempt('mateen_pac@yaho...')
    #5 /home/watch/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Login->actionLogin()
    #6 /home/watch/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #7 /home/watch/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #8 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
    ["url"] => string(39) "/login/login"
    ["_GET"] => array(0) {
    }
    ["_POST"] => array(5) {
    ["login"] => string(20) "username"
    ["password"] => string(8) "********"
    ["cookie_check"] => string(1) "1"
    ["redirect"] => string(1) "/"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    }
    }

4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Was that while the upgrade was running perhaps? If not, that would indicate that the upgrade hasn't run 100% -- at least one step appears to have failed, though I'm not sure how that could really happen. Is it still happening?

5. JayX

JayX Active Member

It's still happening, 4 counts in total now, the last of which was 18 minutes ago. I did have a few difficulties with upgrading, but I seemed to get there eventually. Like you said, I don't see how one step could have failed when everything else worked.

6. Mike

Do you have a pre-upgrade backup? That would be the ideal scenario (re-attempting the upgrade). If not, please submit a ticket via the customer area with phpMyAdmin details and we can look into it.

7. JayX

JayX Active Member

Unfortunately restoring a backup isn't really an option. The problem is persisting, though:
    Generated By: Unknown Account

Excuse my limited database knowledge, but can I not simply assign the field a default value?

8. Mike

The field is removed during the upgrade. This indicates that at least one query in the upgrade didn't run correctly. Please submit a ticket with the details mentioned in my previous post.

9. JayX

JayX Active Member

Sure, what Phpmyadmin details do I need to supply exactly? Thanks for your help.

10. Mike

We'd just need access to the database to see the schema and potentially run any queries that didn't run successfully.

11. JayX

JayX Active Member

Sorry, I just meant how do I provide you with access?

12. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Open a ticket from your customer area and supply the URL, user name and password for phpMyAdmin.