XF 1.5 Server error when upgrading to 1.5.5

StonePilot

Tried to upgrade from 1.5.0 to 1.5.5 and got a server error. I assume it's due to my template. How can I move to a standard template so I can upgrade the site? I'll download the newest version of my existing template after I get the site upgraded.

Server Error
The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
  2. each() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 869
  3. XenForo_Template_Compiler->compileNamedParams() in XenForo/Template/Compiler.php at line 932

It would appear that you are using PHP 7.2 and XF 1.5.5 isn't compatible with this version of PHP.

You would need to upgrade to a more recent version of XF. XF 1.5.15 is the minimum for PHP 7.2 support but of course the latest version, XF 1.5.22 would be recommended.

Yeah. I was a dummy. :cry: I changed php versions on the wrong account ... thinking it was the site i was updating. Spent an hour or even 90 minutes on this before restoring to my pre-update backup.

I'm going to try again today and be aware that I need to change the php version on the actual account that had php 7.2 active.

Last edited:
Top Bottom