XF 1.4 Server Error showing

Lone Wolf

Hi. I have a server error showing in my XenForo database. The server guys say it's a XenForo error. This is what it says..

Error Info

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '5282' for key 'PRIMARY' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

Stack Trace

#0 /home/domain/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
#1 /home/domain/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
#2 /home/domain/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
#3 /home/domain/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1624): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_attachment', Array)
#4 /home/domain/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1613): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
#5 /home/domain/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1405): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
#6 /home/domain/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Import.php(1890): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
#7 /home/domain/public_html/library/XenForo/Importer/XenForo.php(2294): XenForo_Model_Import->importAttachment(5282, 'Los Galacticos ...', '/home/domain/...', '1152', 'post', '357037', 1365612083, Array, Array, 'View attachment 52

How big is the forum you are importing?
What is the spec of your server?
Are you noticing any slow down or problems during the import?

How big is the forum you are importing?
What is the spec of your server?
Are you noticing any slow down or problems during the import?

I'm moving from one VPS to a new VPS on a different server. The domain appeared to have resolved but for some reason it started jumping back between VPS1 (the old one) and VPS2 (the new one).

Several times during the import on VPS2 the domain name jumped back to VPS1. So when I was at the longest part of the import stage (threads and posts) the page refreshed and I found myself back on VPS1. When it fixed itself I went back to VPS2 but it kept jumping back to VPS1 so that meant I restarted the import several times.

I think that is the cause. I'm re-doing the import now and after each import option I'm checking for server errors. Just reached the threads and posts again. Hope it goes smooth this time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom