1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Server Error showing

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by Lone Wolf, May 21, 2015.

1. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Well-Known Member

Hi. I have a server error showing in my XenForo database. The server guys say it's a XenForo error. This is what it says..

Error Info

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli statement execute error : Duplicate entry '5282' for key 'PRIMARY' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

Stack Trace

#0 /home/domain/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(297): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute(Array)
    #1 /home/domain/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(479): Zend_Db_Statement->execute(Array)
    #2 /home/domain/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(574): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('INSERT INTO `xf...', Array)
    #3 /home/domain/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1624): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->insert('xf_attachment', Array)
    #4 /home/domain/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1613): XenForo_DataWriter->_insert()
    #5 /home/domain/public_html/library/XenForo/DataWriter.php(1405): XenForo_DataWriter->_save()
    #6 /home/domain/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Import.php(1890): XenForo_DataWriter->save()
    #7 /home/domain/public_html/library/XenForo/Importer/XenForo.php(2294): XenForo_Model_Import->importAttachment(5282, 'Los Galacticos ...', '/home/domain/...', '1152', 'post', '357037', 1365612083, Array, Array, ' View attachment 52

2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

It appears to be from an import. You should have been it happen (when importing). It would have blocked the import.

Lone Wolf likes this.
  3. Lone Wolf

What does it mean? Should I reinstall?

4. Lone Wolf

@Mike. What do I do if the error comes up when I'm doing the import again?

5. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

How big is the forum you are importing?
    What is the spec of your server?
    Are you noticing any slow down or problems during the import?

6. Lone Wolf

I'm moving from one VPS to a new VPS on a different server. The domain appeared to have resolved but for some reason it started jumping back between VPS1 (the old one) and VPS2 (the new one).

Several times during the import on VPS2 the domain name jumped back to VPS1. So when I was at the longest part of the import stage (threads and posts) the page refreshed and I found myself back on VPS1. When it fixed itself I went back to VPS2 but it kept jumping back to VPS1 so that meant I restarted the import several times.

I think that is the cause. I'm re-doing the import now and after each import option I'm checking for server errors. Just reached the threads and posts again. Hope it goes smooth this time.

Last edited: May 21, 2015