Not a bug Server Error on fresh install

Mikey

Server Error - this is in RC1
Mysqli statement execute error : Unknown table 'xf_attachment_view'

Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in /home/xfdev/public_html/dev/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in /home/xfdev/public_html/dev/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in /home/xfdev/public_html/dev/library/XenForo/Install/Model/Install.php at line 130
XenForo_Install_Model_Install->deleteApplicationTables() in /home/xfdev/public_html/dev/library/XenForo/Install/Controller/Install.php at line 184
XenForo_Install_Controller_Install->actionStep2() in /home/xfdev/public_html/dev/library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in /home/xfdev/public_html/dev/library/XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xfdev/public_html/dev/install/index.php at line 17

This is when it gets to install/index.php?install/step/2 - after checking the checkbox to delete all xenforo data in the db.

That's a weird error - not one that I've ever had, and that table hasn't changed since day one. Can you reproduce it consistently?

The error makes it sound like it's being dropped twice.

I've only gotten it once, it hangs on this page for the rest of the time. If I get impatient and click the button again, it errors out with that, or another I got was "An unexpected database error occurred".

Edit: and now it's working. very strange. I guess you can put this one down to me overzealously clicking too much eh?

Attachments

• xferr.webp
    xferr.webp
    21.2 KB · Views: 2
Top Bottom