XF 1.4 Server Error logs

New Joe

Getting around 3 of these per day
Below are the errors, with the private info edited out:

Code:
Error Info
Zend_Feed_Exception: Could not load date due to unrecognised format (should follow RFC 822 or 2822):Missing locale file '/home/******/public_html/library/Zend/Locale/Data/th.xml' for 'th' locale. - library/Zend/Feed/Reader/Feed/Rss.php:243
Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 09:02
Stack Trace
#0 /home/*****/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Feed.php(187): Zend_Feed_Reader_Feed_Rss->getDateModified()
#1 /home/******/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Feed.php(559): XenForo_Model_Feed->getFeedData('http://www.eslj...')
#2 /home/******/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Feed.php(592): XenForo_Model_Feed->importFeedData(Array)
#3 /home/******/public_html/library/XenForo/CronEntry/Feeder.php(15): XenForo_Model_Feed->scheduledImportTimeLimited(15)
#4 [internal function]: XenForo_CronEntry_Feeder::importFeeds(Array)
#5 /home/*******/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(357): call_user_func(Array, Array)
#6 /home/*****/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
#7 /home/*****/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(294): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.99999904633, '')
#8 /home/******/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(428): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.99999904633, '', false)
#9 /home/******/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(373): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
#10 /home/********/public_html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(45) "http://www.mysite.com/deferred.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(4) {
["_xfRequestUri"] => string(67) "/threads/what-is-the-best-thing-about-where-you-are.60900/"
["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
}
}

Basically we have rss feeds coming in from an outside site as Threads into a sub board and also on the side black using the Frame widget ad on , it looks like the error might be coming from something to do with that

Any ideas?
Thanks

Ok thanks for the link
To get it right, I need to download the full package Zend 1.10.2 from that link
Then in the zip file upload all the files in the folder called 'locale' into the library/Zend/Locale/Data on my server?

I mostly wanted to see if we could at least handle the error more gracefully. However, it's unlikely that we're going to do too much about this because it's specifically caused by the feed being invalid: http://feedvalidator.org/check.cgi?url=http://www.esljobfeed.com/thailand.xml I'll look into it in more detail.
Ok thanks
So is it ok to do what @Jake Bunce said then?
If so just wondered about my question in my other post above:
Then in the zip file upload all the files in the folder called 'locale' into the library/Zend/Locale/Data on my server?

Ok thanks for the link
Any chance of an answer to the above please
Thanks

Not the folder "locale" -- you're looking for the corresponding library/Zend/Locale/Data directory in both. Though we can't officially recommend it. Ideally the feed would change to use a valid timestamp format.

Not the folder "locale" -- you're looking for the corresponding library/Zend/Locale/Data directory in both. Though we can't officially recommend it. Ideally the feed would change to use a valid timestamp format.
Ok, so from the package Zend 1.10.2 download, I need to upload all the files which are in the library/zend/locale/data folder into the corresponding library/zend/Locale/data folder on my server?

Top Bottom