1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Server Error logs

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by New Joe, May 15, 2015.

1. New Joe

New Joe Active Member

Getting around 3 of these per day
    Below are the errors, with the private info edited out:

Code:
    Error Info
    Zend_Feed_Exception: Could not load date due to unrecognised format (should follow RFC 822 or 2822):Missing locale file '/home/******/public_html/library/Zend/Locale/Data/th.xml' for 'th' locale. - library/Zend/Feed/Reader/Feed/Rss.php:243
    Generated By: Unknown Account, Today at 09:02
    Stack Trace
    #0 /home/*****/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Feed.php(187): Zend_Feed_Reader_Feed_Rss->getDateModified()
    #1 /home/******/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Feed.php(559): XenForo_Model_Feed->getFeedData('http://www.eslj...')
    #2 /home/******/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Feed.php(592): XenForo_Model_Feed->importFeedData(Array)
    #3 /home/******/public_html/library/XenForo/CronEntry/Feeder.php(15): XenForo_Model_Feed->scheduledImportTimeLimited(15)
    #4 [internal function]: XenForo_CronEntry_Feeder::importFeeds(Array)
    #5 /home/*******/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Cron.php(357): call_user_func(Array, Array)
    #6 /home/*****/public_html/library/XenForo/Deferred/Cron.php(24): XenForo_Model_Cron->runEntry(Array)
    #7 /home/*****/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(294): XenForo_Deferred_Cron->execute(Array, Array, 7.99999904633, '')
    #8 /home/******/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(428): XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred(Array, 7.99999904633, '', false)
    #9 /home/******/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Deferred.php(373): XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal(Array, NULL, '', false)
    #10 /home/********/public_html/deferred.php(23): XenForo_Model_Deferred->run(false)
    #11 {main}
    Request State
    array(3) {
    ["url"] => string(45) "http://www.mysite.com/deferred.php"
    ["_GET"] => array(0) {
    }
    ["_POST"] => array(4) {
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(67) "/threads/what-is-the-best-thing-about-where-you-are.60900/"
    ["_xfNoRedirect"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
    }
    }
    Basically we have rss feeds coming in from an outside site as Threads into a sub board and also on the side black using the Frame widget ad on , it looks like the error might be coming from something to do with that

Any ideas?
    Thanks

2. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

3. New Joe

New Joe Active Member

Ok thanks for the link
    To get it right, I need to download the full package Zend 1.10.2 from that link
    Then in the zip file upload all the files in the folder called 'locale' into the library/Zend/Locale/Data on my server?

4. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

Can you provide the full feed URL so I can test this?

5. New Joe

New Joe Active Member

Yes mate:
    PHP:
    http://www.esljobfeed.com/thailand.xml

6. New Joe

New Joe Active Member

Should I wait before uploading those files then Mike?

7. Mike

New Joe likes this.
  8. New Joe

New Joe Active Member

Ok thanks
    So is it ok to do what @Jake Bunce said then?
    If so just wondered about my question in my other post above:

9. New Joe

New Joe Active Member

Any chance of an answer to the above please
    Thanks

10. Mike

Not the folder "locale" -- you're looking for the corresponding library/Zend/Locale/Data directory in both. Though we can't officially recommend it. Ideally the feed would change to use a valid timestamp format.

11. New Joe

New Joe Active Member

Ok, so from the package Zend 1.10.2 download, I need to upload all the files which are in the library/zend/locale/data folder into the corresponding library/zend/Locale/data folder on my server?

12. Mike

That should solve the issue if don't correctly. (Though again just pointing out that as the feed is invalid, it can't be guaranteed.)

New Joe likes this.
  13. New Joe

New Joe Active Member

Yes we've contacted the site about the feed, just waiting to see if they can fix it..
    Thanks Mike