XF 2.1 Server error logs

JoyFreak

I woke up this morning with 2 pages of server error logs. I do not think they will all fit in one post nor do I wish to spam this section with the errors individually so I have taken a screenshot instead. I am not sure if they are theme related or if they are bugs within the latest version of the 2.1 series. If one of them needs the full error log, then please let me know and I will post it in here.

After updating to 2.1 did you update all XF addons to 2.1 like media gallery, resource manager, enhanced search? We had errors like that until Resource manager was updated to latest.

The likes references would definitely indicate an old version of a template. You may have templates that haven't been updated to the latest version. Checking the outdated templates list would be a first step, though that doesn't automatically resolve issues if the custom code added no longer applies (as it doesn't with likes).

The LESS-related errors are a little bit harder to explain, though could again also be related to an outdated template.

Note that these errors may be style specific -- you may need to look at the full URL for the requests as listed in the error details to help identify which style is the problem.

Top Bottom