Server Error Log

ibaker

My server error log is packed full of the same type of error but unsure where to start looking for the cause...this is the error:
Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: forum - library/EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Forum.php:14
Generated By: Unknown Account, 3 minutes ago
Stack Trace

#0 /home/XXX/public_html/library/EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(14): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
#1 /home/XXX/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#2 /home/XXX/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
#3 /home/XXX/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#4 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(48) "http://www.XXX/forums/-/index.rss"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

It is obviously something to do with the portal addon but where does one start to find out where the problem is?

I actually get the same errors in my error log.

As it's a XenPorta issue (something to do with the RSS feed it seems), you should post this in the XenPorta Resource discussion. Something I've not had time to do myself yet.

I seem to have fixed it.

Edit the/library/EWRporta/ControllerPublic/forum.php file

Replace:
Code:
            $response->params['layout1'] = 'forum-'.$response->params['forum']['node_id'];

With:
Code:
            $node_id = (!empty($response->params['forum']['node_id'])) ? $response->params['forum']['node_id'] : 0;
            $response->params['layout1'] = 'forum-'.$node_id;

Top Bottom