1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Server Error Log

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by ibaker, May 23, 2012.

1. ibaker

ibaker Well-Known Member

My server error log is packed full of the same type of error but unsure where to start looking for the cause...this is the error:
    Code:
    ErrorException: Undefined index: forum - library/EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Forum.php:14
    Generated By: Unknown Account, 3 minutes ago
    Stack Trace

#0 /home/XXX/public_html/library/EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(14): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
    #1 /home/XXX/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(310): EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
    #2 /home/XXX/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(132): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch()
    #3 /home/XXX/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #4 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
      ["url"] => string(48) "http://www.XXX/forums/-/index.rss"
      ["_GET"] => array(0) {
      }
      ["_POST"] => array(0) {
      }
    }

It is obviously something to do with the portal addon but where does one start to find out where the problem is?

2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

I actually get the same errors in my error log.

As it's a XenPorta issue (something to do with the RSS feed it seems), you should post this in the XenPorta Resource discussion. Something I've not had time to do myself yet.

3. ibaker

ibaker Well-Known Member

I seem to have fixed it.

Edit the/library/EWRporta/ControllerPublic/forum.php file

Replace:
    Code:
                $response->params['layout1'] = 'forum-'.$response->params['forum']['node_id'];
    With:
    Code:
                $node_id = (!empty($response->params['forum']['node_id'])) ? $response->params['forum']['node_id'] : 0;
                $response->params['layout1'] = 'forum-'.$node_id;

ibenick likes this.