XF 1.1 Serious problems since 1.1.1

gwinans

I get this even on clean installs in an nginx config that has worked on 3 other installs.

Failed to get controller response and reroute to error handler (XenForo_ControllerPublic_Error::actionErrorNotFound)

This is when clicking on:

Quicknav
Terms and rules
Contact us

It changes each install. Previous install, /members/ wasn't working, throwing the same error.

What's going on here? I have a feeling this is why XenPorta is also failing to install.

Can you post the complete server error log about this problem?

Admin CP -> Tools -> Server Error Log

It's not creating a server error log for those pages. The last error log it created was for my attempted install of XenPorta. I even have debug mode enabled, not really giving me much to go on.

The error is fairly clear. There is no controller response. The question is why.

My first guess is an addon. If you can get into the Admin CP then try disabling your addons with the check boxes on the Home page. Or you can add this line to your library/config.php file:

Code:
$config['enableListeners'] = 0;

If that doesn't fix it then it might be bad files. Run a file check:

Admin CP -> Tools -> File Health Check

If any problems are reported then you need to upload the original files again.

The error is fairly clear. There is no controller response. The question is why.

My first guess is an addon. If you can get into the Admin CP then try disabling your addons with the check boxes on the Home page. Or you can add this line to your library/config.php file:

Code:
$config['enableListeners'] = 0;

If that doesn't fix it then it might be bad files. Run a file check:

Admin CP -> Tools -> File Health Check

If any problems are reported then you need to upload the original files again.

Clean install, no addons. File Health Check says all is well. The above also didn't fix it.

I ended up going back to 1.1.0 and all is well.. I'm stumped.

Have you tried downloading the .zip package again?
Even though the file health check reports all OK, it's worth a try.

Other than that, it may be worth opening a ticket so Mike can take a look at it.

Top Bottom