1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.1 more problems since 1.1.1 upgrade

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Diana, Jan 9, 2012.

1. Diana

Diana Active Member

The Server Error Log shows this:

Code:
    Server Error Logs

Delete...
        Mysqli prepare error: Table 'democrac_xenforo.xf_thread_prefix' doesn't exist Today at 4:56 PM - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
        Delete...
        Mysqli prepare error: Table 'democrac_xenforo.xf_thread_prefix' doesn't exist Today at 4:54 PM - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
        Delete...
        Mysqli prepare error: Table 'democrac_xenforo.xf_thread_prefix' doesn't exist Today at 4:53 PM - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
        Delete...
        Invalid model 'XenForo_Model_ThreadPrefix' specified Today at 4:51 PM - library/XenForo/Model.php:192
        Delete...
        Mysqli statement execute error : Data too long for column 'event_stream' at row 1 Aug 15, 2011 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214
        Delete...
        Mysqli statement execute error : Data too long for column 'event_stream' at row 1 Aug 15, 2011 - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:214

2. Mythotical

Mythotical Well-Known Member

Is this a test install? Is this a new install or an upgrade completely?

3. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The thread prefix errors indicate a missing table and missing file. Make sure you completed the upgrade:

1) Upload the 1.1.1 files, overwriting the existing files.

2) Visit /install to run the upgrade.

The "event_stream" error looks like it's related to the XenAtendo addon.

4. Mythotical

Mythotical Well-Known Member

Your title does fit you. LOL

5. Diana

Diana Active Member

On my second try I still get the same error message, although the install was apparently complete.

6. Diana

Diana Active Member

Some minor problems still persist.

1. Stickies move thread up but there is no icon.
    2. There is no like button.

7. Jake Bunce

Those problems are likely style incompatibilities. If your style was made for 1.0.x then you need to contact the author for an updated version.

Which error? The thread prefix error indicates an incomplete upgrade. The "event_stream" error is related to the XenAtendo addon.

8. Diana

Diana Active Member

I understand about the addon and styles, but why if the install completes successfully and the "File Health Check" indicates files are "present and correct" is the upgrade still incomplete?

Now that I'm on my second upgrade on a test site, the "prefix" error is as follows:

Why do I have repeated problems uploading the same file?

Should I reupload the file library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php or just start the upgrade again?

9. Diana

Diana Active Member

deleted... not relevant anymore

10. Jake Bunce

Can you post the full error message with the stack trace?

11. Jake Bunce

The naming of that file in the error is incidental. The stack trace will reveal the more relevant files involved.

12. Diana

Diana Active Member

You mean this?

13. Jake Bunce

Please post the full error. It's missing the actual error on the top.

And I need the stack trace for the thread prefix error.

14. Diana

Diana Active Member

Ok, let me try again.

Code:
    Error Info
    Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Table 'democrac_test.xf_thread_prefix' doesn't exist - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
    Generated By: Unknown Account, Sunday at 3:00 PM
    Stack Trace

#0 /home/democrac/public_html/test/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('????SELECT pref...')
    #1 /home/democrac/public_html/test/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '????SELECT pref...')
    #2 /home/democrac/public_html/test/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('????SELECT pref...')
    #3 /home/democrac/public_html/test/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(808): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????SELECT pref...', Array)
    #4 /home/democrac/public_html/test/library/XenForo/Model/ThreadPrefix.php(482): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchPairs('????SELECT pref...')
    #5 /home/democrac/public_html/test/library/XenForo/Model/ThreadPrefix.php(492): XenForo_Model_ThreadPrefix->getPrefixCache()
    #6 /home/democrac/public_html/test/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Public.php(86): XenForo_Model_ThreadPrefix->rebuildPrefixCache()
    #7 /home/democrac/public_html/test/library/XenForo/Dependencies/Abstract.php(178): XenForo_Dependencies_Public->_handleCustomPreloadedData(Array)
    #8 /home/democrac/public_html/test/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(125): XenForo_Dependencies_Abstract->preLoadData()
    #9 /home/democrac/public_html/test/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
    #10 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
      ["url"] => string(118) "http://www.democracyforbell.com/test/index.php?misc/style&redirect=%2Ftest%2Findex.php%3Fevents%2Fmonthly%2F10.2011%2F"
      ["_GET"] => array(2) {
        ["misc/style"] => string(0) ""
        ["redirect"] => string(39) "/test/index.php?events/monthly/10.2011/"
      }
      ["_POST"] => array(0) {
      }
    }

15. Jake Bunce

I'm still gonna say this is an incomplete upgrade.

I can take a look if you give me admin and FTP access.

16. MichaelDance

MichaelDance Well-Known Member

Agree with Jake however do you own the VPS as it could be a error with Mysqli not installed or has a problem so a Easy Apache may fix it but id follow Jake Bunce first as it could be a database error where that is no longer in the table.

17. Diana

Diana Active Member

Jake, I'll send you a PM with admin and ftp access a bit later this evening.

18. Diana

Diana Active Member

I have no idea.

19. MichaelDance

MichaelDance Well-Known Member

ok you have webhosting :) so you can contact your webhost provider if it still wont work could be a problem their end.

20. Diana

Diana Active Member

I've checked, they don't see a problem on their end. Unless perhaps I get a better handle on what the problem really is, then maybe they can locate it.