Resource icon

Separate Sticky Threads

UKD

UKD submitted a new resource:

Separate Sticky Threads - Separates sticky threads from normal threads with a single bar

I am aware there are other 'separate sticky' resources available, however this short guide has been made from a combination of other resources available and my own additional unique modifications.

This modification will require you to edit two templates and will provide you with a very simplistic customisable sticky separation bar. Please note that when you upgrade your XenForo software this modification may be overwritten, so it's a good idea make a backup of the changes you have made and to...

Read more about this resource...

it is works for 1.3.4

Thanks for that. I have recently updated to 1.3.4 and I can also confirm this still works. Simple and effective.

I have not tested it on 1.4 as I am not planning to upgrade until at least 1.4.2/1.4.3.

To 1.4.0 Beta 1

Must the Code after:

HTML:
        <xen:hook name="thread_list_stickies">
        <xen:foreach loop="$stickyThreads" value="$thread">
            <xen:include template="thread_list_item" />
        </xen:foreach>
        </xen:hook>

I put the code in this ad template instead, but didn't realize it had existed. May be a recent addition:

ad_thread_list_below_stickies

Thanks for this.

I've ended up creating a trivially small addon which does something similar to this, as the previous addon didn't work with later versions of Xenforo.

Top Bottom