XF 1.3 Send topics and new Almhachat

Qaseem

Hello
Do not speak much English, but I will try to illustrate the problem as much as possible

When you write new posts and click on the Send
The problem is one of two halves
First: the adoption of participating is very slow
Two: Do not move to participate or topic you sent or are not updated page

I hope that the problem is obvious

If you mean making a new post and it being slow to reflect/update - that is usually an indication of a network problem (bandwidth) or server being overloaded. Where exactly is it happening? On your site or one you visit?

Added to the above
I'm having trouble in administrative procedures
There are very very very slow in adopting administrative procedures, for example, delete or transfer or modify or retrieve ...

Knowing
Browse the Forum and the transition between pages and its divisions and topics very fast and there is no problem

Shared hosting environment or VPS. If shared hosting they may be overloaded - same on a VPS or the VPS may not be optimized fully.

A link to your forum would be beneficial.

I own the entire server is not there another site only forum that I work upon which the problem
Powerful server specifications
I use XenForo about a year ago, however, the problem started only two days ago

Check your RAID array to make sure it's not degraded. You could possibly be having a drive going bad. Not sure if you are using software RAID on onboard BIOS raid.

I am a customer ask .. is not it my right to get technical support from the company? Where is the technical support why not give me solutions to this problem?
Have you submitted a ticket? That is normally how official support it taken care of, not by posts in the forum (which will get you responses from everyone).

Top Bottom