Selling a few products

AndreaMarucci

Hope this is the correct section.

In my forum I'd like to sell a few phisical products. I really don't need a complete ecommerce since there will be 3 or 4 product to buy so I don't also need a cart or something like that.

I want to do this inside Xenforo so that the users are yet registered and it's easier for them so browse the forum and buy what they need.

Any idea on how to use some tools via Stripe or Paypal or any other method to do that?

Thanks!

Solution
If it is literally just a few products then you can embed both stripe and PayPal payment buttons into a post by using custom bbcode. Just put the button code as html replacement.

On pages or notices you can just put the html for the buttons straight in,

I have used all of those methods
If it is literally just a few products then you can embed both stripe and PayPal payment buttons into a post by using custom bbcode. Just put the button code as html replacement.

On pages or notices you can just put the html for the buttons straight in,

I have used all of those methods

Solution
Thanks, so I've to create a custom BBcode with the button code in the html. That could be a good solution. I'll give it a try. :D
Yes it works on a very basic level.

So for example bbcode for stripe has html replacement:
Code:
<script async
  src="https://js.stripe.com/v3/buy-button.js">
</script>

<stripe-buy-button
  buy-button-id="{text}"
  publishable-key="pk_live_oruyrdftyIBVFGHvfkfrjfr"
>
</stripe-buy-button>

You just need to add each pay button id

[stripe]buy_btn_1NsNhPGH9QA4akAU81H1qf32[/stripe]

I think it may be the same with PayPal so only the text of the id to add.

e.g.

Last edited:
Very very simple though.

Stripe don’t have different shipping options do what I do (from the UK) is include international shipping at £15 and off a £10 discount coupon to UK customers

Top Bottom