XF 2.0 Select a list of members by specific custom fields

gotski

Hello, please tell me where to find the solution to display the list of users sorting them by custom fields, I will be grateful for any hint.

Sorting by a custom field? That would likely require custom development. You can do some searches for users by custom fields in the control panel though.

Sorting by a custom field? That would likely require custom development. You can do some searches for users by custom fields in the control panel though.

I needed a list of users for my add-on sorted by specific customfield, the solution to the my problem I found in src\XF\Searcher\User.php in protected function applySpecialCriteriaValue

I got my list of users

$CustomField = array('CustomField_name'=>'CustomField content');
$searcher = $this->searcher('XF:User', ['user_field' => $CustomField]);

Mike, if I sort members by two custom fields, I received all members who has at least one of the specified custom fields, I need a list of those who have both fields. Perhaps you have ideas, how can I find a solution?

$searchFields = array('CustomField1'=> $CF1 content, 'CustomField2'=> 'CF2 content');
$searcher = $this->searcher('XF:User', ['user_field' => $searchFields]);

Top Bottom