Seeking Alternative mod to CTA Threads & XenPorta

Status
Not open for further replies.
But seriously there's no way I will steal some of his addon, and use it on my own, or even pirate it.
That has never been in question.

It's not the fact that it was YOU who got access. It's that the appropriate permission wasn't sought beforehand. Which isn't your fault, but I'd suggest double checking with developers yourself in future. I don't think you can rely on OverHere to do that properly.

You're one of a kind, OverHere. Hundreds, maybe thousands of people who are "non-techy" don't need a "developer" to install and customise stuff. Maybe you should put some effort into learning how to yourself.

That sentence doesn't actually make sense so...

I gotta admit, you have a point! But I like to concentrate on my my upcoming forum itself rather than on upgrading and customising mods... but, in your case you communicated directly with my developer and there was no issue... Brogan didnt

I'm going to close this now before it burrows even further into he said, she said type conversations that divulge into insulting banter between multiple parties.

There has been no moderation done by Paul on your posts, @OverHere. And the only parties that know the full story are OverHere and Paul. Any other speculation is unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom