• Users will now have an avatar
  • User will also choose to accept/deny admin emails

Changes
  • Users will be more unique
  • Reorganize the way next seed is calculated

Bug fixes
  • Wrong job filename
  • Limit being set to between 1K and 5K instead of 5K and 10K for Thread seed
  • Argument 1 passed must be of the type array or null, string is given when running seeder for a specific content type...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I get this when running the command: php cmd.php tck-seeder:seed

In Seed.php line 26:

Seed handler does not exist:

Last edited:
How did you install the add-on?

Did both the traditional way and via CLI.

I get this error

InvalidArgumentException: Seed handler does not exist: in src\addons\TickTackk\Seeder\Repository\Seed.php at line 26
  1. TickTackk\Seeder\Repository\Seed->getSeedHandler() in src\addons\TickTackk\Seeder\Job\Seed.php at line 88
  2. TickTackk\Seeder\Job\Seed->getSeed() in src\addons\TickTackk\Seeder\Job\Seed.php at line 97
  3. TickTackk\Seeder\Job\Seed->getCurrentSeed() in src\addons\TickTackk\Seeder\Job\Seed.php at line 114
  4. TickTackk\Seeder\Job\Seed->getTitleForCurrentSeed() in src\addons\TickTackk\Seeder\Job\Seed.php at line 172
  5. TickTackk\Seeder\Job\Seed->getStatusMessage() in src\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools.php at line 174
  6. XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 321
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 244
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 100
  9. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 50
  10. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src\XF\App.php at line 2177
  11. XF\App->run() in src\XF.php at line 390
  12. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Cool little add-on :)

Ran this on my localhost, first off random question but any tips on improving the speeds of the command?

Secondly, how many posts is it suppose to create exactly, I only ran it a single time and the counts seem off:

Screenshot_19.webp

I had to stop the command because it was on like 8000 or 150,000 reactions taking forever. Maybe that caused an issue.

first off random question but any tips on improving the speeds of the command?
Can't think of any at this stage.

how many posts is it suppose to create exactly, I only ran it a single time and the counts seem off:
Total number threads * discussions per page (should be messages per page :P)

I had to stop the command because it was on like 8000 or 150,000 reactions taking forever. Maybe that caused an issue.
It made no progress?

Oh it was going, but I left for like an hour and a half when it started the reaction part and was at 8000 or 150,000 when I got back. Hence the question about improving the speed :D

Since you have the underlying architecture, how about expanding this addon (maybe as a paid addon?)

Instead of creating dummy threads and posts, how about having the ability to import .txt .csv .json .xlsx files which then creates the threads according to the content of the files in a specific node we choose and by a specific user we also choose?

Asking never hurts, so I ask. I already have a script which does exactly this, but having sth. with an admin panel would also be nice.

Thanks.

Getting:

There are manual rebuild jobs awaiting completion. Continue running them.

Code:
InvalidArgumentException: Seed handler does not exist: in src\addons\TickTackk\Seeder\Repository\Seed.php at line 26
TickTackk\Seeder\Repository\Seed->getSeedHandler() in src\addons\TickTackk\Seeder\Job\Seed.php at line 88
TickTackk\Seeder\Job\Seed->getSeed() in src\addons\TickTackk\Seeder\Job\Seed.php at line 97
TickTackk\Seeder\Job\Seed->getCurrentSeed() in src\addons\TickTackk\Seeder\Job\Seed.php at line 114
TickTackk\Seeder\Job\Seed->getTitleForCurrentSeed() in src\addons\TickTackk\Seeder\Job\Seed.php at line 172
TickTackk\Seeder\Job\Seed->getStatusMessage() in src\XF\Admin\Controller\Tools.php at line 174
XF\Admin\Controller\Tools->actionRunJob() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 321
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 244
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 100
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src\XF\Mvc\Dispatcher.php at line 50
XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src\XF\App.php at line 2177
XF\App->run() in src\XF.php at line 390
XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Top Bottom