Secondhand Licence ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Jake. I know of the risks associated with licence transfers and I have been looking on WHT and DP over the past few days but am having no joy.

I currently run vb and need a change....I hate vb4 and vb5 looks to be going the same way.

I will give it a couple of weeks and if I cannot find a 2nd hand licence, will buy a new licence.

Thanks

Thanks Jake. I know of the risks associated with licence transfers and I have been looking on WHT and DP over the past few days but am having no joy.

I currently run vb and need a change....I hate vb4 and vb5 looks to be going the same way.

I will give it a couple of weeks and if I cannot find a 2nd hand licence, will buy a new licence.

Thanks

There's always an element of riskwith anything you purchase. There's also other sites that regularly sell XF licenses that I've noticed have been going very cheap.

- www.adminextra.com
- www.theadminzone.com

To add to that, I have noticed people selling licences after losing confidence over the potential implications of the lawsuit. It is shame cause I love the look and feel of XF and just want to get stuck into the code !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom